Carlson Survey 2021. Why pay for constantly expensive alternatives that require you to re-learn massive workflows every year? Are you not using GIANT portions of competitive software but still forced to work around it or do you simply desire a software tailored to just your needs? Well look no further than Carlson Survey for an easy CAD solution.
Carlson Survey OEM 2021 (Includes AutoCad Engine)
Whats Included: Carlson Survey 2021 OEM with AutoCad Engine
Carlson Survey 2021 OEM Highlights:
• Legal Description – Added option for decimal degrees and for fraction degrees. For using centerline option, added setting for max offset for reporting station/offset values.
• Enter Deed Description – Added method to enter bearings and distances by selecting text in the drawing. Added method to use TPOB.
• Section Subdivision – Added option to draw lines.
• Cut Sheet – Added function to undo edits. Added method to apply a pipe equation. Added option to report zero elevations. Added method to import points from text file. Added storing of the report formatter settings into the Cut Sheet .cut file. Added option to color labels by tolerance. Added option to draw arrow from design point towards the survey point.
• Polyline Report – Added option to report only the perimeter and area.
• Bearing Entry – Added support for entering bearings in formats like “NE45.1234” and “N45 12 34E”.
• Angle Rotation – Added option to apply rotation defined in Drawing Setup to all bearing and azimuth labels and reports.
• Edit Process Raw File – Improved reporting for GPS measurements to include RMS and other values recorded in the raw notes. Added processing for DZ notes. Added method to output selected notes to the coordinate file.
• Field To Finish – Added function to edit all the code definitions in a spreadsheet. Added method to hatch areas from closed linework. Added option to thaw layers used during drawing. For text attributes, added controls for label order, separate settings for the size of each label and option to group the text entities. Added new special code LABEL to control point attribute format. Added new special code BFIT to make best-fit line between points. For WALL3D special code, added method to set width by second value after code. Automatically creates photo links when image files are stored by SurvCE. For PHOTO special code, added option to create CAD hyperlinks for images. For Offset Both special code, added option for offset amount as full or half offset. For multi-point symbols, added option to set code for automatic, option for rotate only (no scale) and option to create a fourth corner point. Added method to draw text fitted by two or three control points using multi-point symbol with Fit Description option. Added option to apply rotation to labels only and not the symbols. For Rotate To Line, added settings for align by forward or backward tangents or by ends for culvert. For pipe features, added option to label structures. For tree features, added option to label each field on a separate line and option to group tree trunk circle with the symbol. Added new LTW special code to set line width. Added linework method to stop linework when point numbers change in point groups. Added option to label elevation just once for points on linework or rectangle with same elevation. Added method to use a GIS special code to append to the main code for processing. Added method to use point description for GIS attributes by using F