Fair Price. Full CAD. Free Support. The Civil Choice! Check out the cost comparison chart in our product images.
Carlson Software’s Civil Suite is a powerful bundle made up of: Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil, Carlson Hydrology, and Carlson GIS. These four civil-related modular programs, working together, will allow you to create all of your deliverables at a fraction of the long-term costs of other software providers.
The Carlson Civil Suite is the civil engineering design software that puts you in the passing lane! What might take days with other civil engineering software takes just hours, or even minutes, with the powerful and intuitive Carlson Civil–it’s advanced technology that will work for you. Work with Carlson Civil on AutoCAD (versions 2010 to current) or with the built-in IntelliCAD 8.1. With Carlson Civil, you’ll get true 3D, easy-to-use 3D, plus, with the updated 3D Flyover, any surface edits made in CAD are automatically updated in the 3D view.
Carlson Civil Suite 2022 (Civil, Survey, Hydrology, GIS)
Whats included: License for Carlson Civil Suite 2022 (Civil, Survey, Hydrology, and GIS)
Summary Video (2020) (covers all office suite modules including survey): https://youtu.be/C2o1wqGPdZ8
All Civil & Hyrology Videos: Civil & Hydrology Video List
Carlson Civil Suite 2022 Highlights:
- Drone Mission Planning – New command to create a drone mission plan.
- Carlson PhotoCapture – Added method to download files by file type.
- Collison Check – Added option to draw 3D lines between the crossing pipes along with 3D text for 3D viewing. Added coloring of pipe portions that have conflicts. Added report of minimum horizontal and vertical clearance. Added method to check for collision with a surface model. Added option to color pipe segments with a conflict.
- Utility Network – For pipe labels, added settings to control offset from line and layer for labels. For creating profile at depth, added method to create streamlined profile with min number of profile points and ability to set max depth and min segment length. Added report function to check pipe depths and min/max cover. Added a description field for each utility with option to label in Draw Profile and Draw Sections. For laterals, added location by offset and slope.
- Design Parking Inside Perimeter – Added ability to create islands at ends of parking rows. Added option whether to create spaces around the perimeter and option to add remainder parking space to the corner.
- Design Parking Along Alignment – Added support for alignments with multiple segments, ability to use a polyline or centerline file for the alignment, and support for angled parking. Added functions to create auto treatments and to mirror treatments between left and right sides.
- Automatic TIN (surface model) creation directly from the Draw Field to Finish dialog box
- Bare Earth – Added option to put the ground points into a region instead of creating a new cloud. Added method to create a cloud of the non-ground points.
- Extract Slices – New function to view cross sections of cloud data and create points and polylines.
- Curb Breaklines – New method to create 3D polylines for top and bottom of curb by using edge clusters.
- Create Breaklines By Slope – New function to create 3D polylines at the boundaries of slope zones.
- Color Lines – Added new method for creating polylines that follow color lines in the cloud such as roadway paint stripes and new method to follow color boundaries such as edge between pavement and grass.
- Feature Extraction – Added batch process method to extract multiple features at a time.
- Power Lines – New function to extract overhead wires as polylines.
- AutoCAD 2022 – Added support for this new version.
- IntelliCAD 10.1 – Improved speed and new features like sheet sets with the Publish command.
- Toolbars – Added over 30 new toolbar icons and a new ribbon for GeoTech.
- Open Drawings Map – Added method for custom properties for drawing records and method to store a drawing database on a shared network location. From the Map view, added function to open Windows File Explorer for the drawing’s project folder.
- Settings Server – Added method to copy data files into project folders.
- Project Data Sub-Folders – Added separate Program Settings folder for settings files.
- Data Depot – Added details to the history log and the ability to restore a previous version of a data file. Adding files to Data Depot supports working from project level with controls on which files to add.
- Carlson Configure – Added setting to control font used for dialogs.
- Select CAD Default Settings – New command to choose classic or modern CAD user interface settings.
- Drawing Cleanup – Added functions to remove duplicate text and to remove unused registered apps.
- Import Polyline File – Added method for locating by station/offset values from the file.
- Drawing Inspector – For polylines, added reporting of current position distance. For centerline polylines, added reporting of spiral data.
- Draw MText – In many commands that create MText, added an option to set the Text Frame to draw a box around the text.
- Translate Layers – Added method to import layer names from the drawing.
- Line Up Text – Added method to pick two points to define angle, option to respace and option to use text for alignment reference.
- Arrowhead with Line – New command to draw a two point leader with an arrowhead.
- Boundary Polyline – Added option to create 3D polyline.
- Shrink-Wrap Entities – Added options to ignore zero elevation entities for input, to elevate zero elevation vertices, and to erase the input entities.
- Add Intersection Points – Added option to average elevations at intersection within a tolerance.
- Draw Label For Companion Linework – New command for Draw To Standard to create a label using properties by layer.
- Draw Standard Item by Quick Key – New command to create entities for Draw To Standard by typing a quick key instead of dialog list selection.
- Reports – For PDF reports, added option to make PDF report files read-only. For Report Formatter, new option to put text lines at the bottom of the report and added function to sort the list of available fields.
- 3D Viewer – Added zoom extents function.
- Angle Info –Added ability to handle 3D angles.
- Layer ID – Added option to label the layer name.
- Command Search – Added reporting of toolbars for the commands.