Requires an existing license of SurvCE Basic T.Station or GPS.
Carlson SurvCE/PC is the first choice in data collection software, combining advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability:
-Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new
-Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support
-Be heard – Carlson listens to its customers’ input for new features or drivers for all of its products
THIS CONTAINS ONLY SURVPC ADV. ROADING AND WILL REQUIRE EITHER SURVPC BASIC T.S. OR SURVPC GPS
Carlson SurvPC Advanced Roading - Requires GPS or Basic T.S.
Whats Included: License for Carlson SurvPC 6.0 (Advanced Roading only)
For visual layout see all images.
SurvPC 6.0 Highlights:
- Esri version 10.6 is now supported.
- A PRO or PRO set file will be saved whenever a complex or simple profile is displayed. SurvPC will also generate a PRO settings file.
- SurvPC will now only offer the “Force All Features To Be Selectable” option when an Esri job is being used.
- The Res folder will now be deleted by uninstall unless the user copied additional files to that location.
- Hybrid+: SurvPC will now do a voice prompt whenever a cross check has failed or passed when using "Silent" Cross Check Mode.
- Graphics for checkboxes, radio buttons, etc. have been updated for a crisper image.
- Bluetooth now connects better in Windows 10 for most devices.
- Audible prompting in stakeout is now supported. This feature can also prompt on instrument status changes.
- SurvPC now supports SQL query of the MXD in SurvCE.
- SurvPC now supports Esri version 10.5 and Esri related features have been enhanced.
- SurvPC now allows creation and use of virtual serial ports in the data collector Nmea out routine. This makes it possible to send positions for use by another program running on the tablet.
- The Join feature has been improved to detect and remove identical features if they become part of a new entity.
- The EDIT/ADD option now allows a user to connect two feature classes.
- MAP commands dedicated to manipulate the vertexes, break, etc. will now display the vertexes using symbols from the pgn (s) / markers.
- The process for filling in gaps of unused points for numeric crd files has been improved.
- The Esri registration dialog has been updated and redesigned for clarity.
- SurvPC running on a tablet will better control the OS keyboard while more reliably allowing it to appear when a different application becomes active.