Requires an existing survce basic total station license ($995.00).
Carlson SurvCE is the first choice in data collection software, combining advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability:
-Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new
-Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support
-Be heard – Carlson listens to its customers’ input for new features or drivers for all of its products
Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations.
THIS VERSION OF SURVCE IS ROBOTICS ONLY AND REQUIRES SURVCE BASIC T.S.
Carlson SurvCE Robotics only- Data Collector Software for Robotic T.S.'s
Whats Included: License for Carlson SurvCE 6.0 (Robotics portion only)
For visual layout see all images.
SurvCE 6.0 Highlights: (Major New Features and Improvements)
- SurvCE now offers the Hybrid+ Survey module to survey with both GPS and Total Station at the same time. Visit www.survce.com/hybrid for more details.
- Log Raw GPS has been redesigned to allow static logging without configuring an RTK Rover or Base. The process has been streamlined for ease of use.
- SurvCE now offers an advanced total station search icon to allow selection of search type from inside of any live survey screen.
- GNSS Analysis has been updated to the 2017 version.
- SurvCE now supports a laser pointer icon in all live survey screens for any total station with a laser pointer.
- SurvCE now supports web map overlays from Google, Open Street Maps and ArcGIS REST. SurvPC additionally supports user-defined Web Map Servers (WMS/WMTS/TMS).
- SurvCE can now read and export PRJ projection files.
- SurvCE now includes Snap options inside of store points to facilitate drawing in the field as part of the survey process. An UNDO option has also been included.
- Total station control icons Search, Lock/Track, Target, and Laser Pointer will now be available in more screens.
- A new status icon will now show the status of the instrument connection from all screens.
- SurvCE now includes a “GIS Inspector” feature in the Map screen that allows viewing and editing GIS attributes as linework is created and edited.
- SurvCE now supports obstructed view stakeout mode.
- SurvCE now includes a “Surface Inspector” for elevation difference which allows storing and staking points from the surface as well as viewing cut/fill to the surface using Snaps.
- SurvCE now displays a red tolerance bar to indicate that a measurement is currently outside of a user defined tolerance.
- SurvCE now supports an automatic backsight check in the joystick screen.
- Auto by Interval when level now stores the most level reading which was recorded during the required level tolerance period.
- SurvCE now supports continuous reflectorless measurement for total stations which support the feature.
- SurvCE now offers the ability to demo the roading module on an already registered copy of the software.
- SurvCE now supports a two-prism pole in the 2-Point offset routine.